- 4 years ago (Mj 3 years ago)
- Justin de BAERE
While Apple unveiled this week watchOS 3 which will be available to the general public this fall, as the developers install the Beta version, they discover more and more things.
We had already seen the first novelties of watchOS 3 here. Here are some more examples:
You can now access, choose and edit your watch faces and complications from the Apple Watch app from your iPhone in the new "Face Gallery" section
Extra-Large Watch Face
Apple has added a huge watch face with only one complication centered!
Disable screen shots
In the main menu of the Apple Watch application you can now activate or deactivate the possibility of taking screenshots by pressing the digital crown and the power button.
News Complications for the modular screen
The Apple Watch is finally appearing in Find my iPhone
Other features found in WatchOS 3
• More watch faces allow the addition of complications
• New Stock Exchange App, Breathe, Home, Find My Friends, Reminders, and Heartbeat
• As explained in our previous post, you can have Mickey or Minnie Mouse read the time!
• By ignoring a notification, we now return to the watch face and we no longer stay in the notifications
• The new Watch face "activity" is available in both analog and digital display
• The activity and exercise apps have been redesigned
• The "friends feature" has been removed in favor of the new Dock
So pretty cool all right?