contador gratuito Skip to content

US: iPhone 6 Plus plugged into the sector catches fire

iphone 6 plus brule feu - Etats-Unis : un iPhone 6 Plus branché au secteur prend feu

iphone 6 plus brule feu - Etats-Unis : un iPhone 6 Plus branché au secteur prend feu

In an article published online today, the site of the local American television channel FOX 5 Atlanta reports that David Grimsley, a man from Atlanta (United States), saw his iPhone 6 Plus catch fire while it was recharging.

iPhone 6 plus burns fire - United States: an iPhone 6 Plus connected to the sector catches fireThe Apple phone was in bed when sparks and flames spread over the iPhone 6 Plus. Alerted by the smoke alarm, the man fortunately had time to unplug the smartphone and throw it to the ground to prevent a fire. “The whole apartment could have burned“, did he declare.

Grimsley added that he called Apple to tell his story, adding that the Cupertino company will send him a new iPhone 6 Plus. However, Grimsley was disappointed with the brand’s response to the apple, and told FOX 5: “I thought Apple would be more concerned about this incident, and that it would check if I got burned or if something was damaged”.