contador Skip to content

Unusual: an iPhone XS Max explodes in the pocket of an American

A iPhone XS Max suddenly caught fire before exploding in the pocket of Josh Hillard, an American living in Columbus, Ohio. Burned at the buttocks, the owner of the iPhone threatens to file a complaint against Apple. He adds that he was very disappointed with the after-sales service offered by Apple.

I ran to the meeting room where I took off my shoes and pants as quickly as possible Says Josh. One of his colleagues then used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. ” When the phone was turned off, I ended up with a hole in my pants, pain and irritation in my rear “He adds.

iPhone XS Max Brule - Unusual: an iPhone XS Max explodes in the pocket of an American

I went straight to an Apple Store with the remnants of the smarphone Josh continues. An Apple employee wanted to keep the iPhone destroyed for an expert opinion, but the man refused. When he got home, he preferred to contact Apple Care and emailed the evidence.

After studying his file, the American firm decided to offer him a new iPhone XS Max. But Josh also claims ” reimbursement for clothing and shoes damaged by the incident “And” of his telephone subscription ” He unsurprisingly plans to file a complaint against the brand.

iPhone XS Max Brule 2 - Unusual: an iPhone XS Max explodes in the pocket of an American