contador Skip to content

UK man dies electrocuted by iPhone in bath

iphone charger - Royaume-Uni : un homme meurt électrocuté par son iPhone dans son bain

iphone charger - Royaume-Uni : un homme meurt électrocuté par son iPhone dans son bain

In the UK, a 32-year-old man recently died from an electric shock from his iPhone. The medical examiner, who recalled the dangers of using electrical devices in bathrooms, will write a letter to Apple on this subject, reports the Daily Mail.

The accident occurred while the victim was using an extension cord to be able to use his phone directly in his bath, while recharging it. She had placed the plug of the extension on his chest. This would then have come into contact with water, which would have shocked the Briton.

iphone charger - UK: man dies electrocuted by his iPhone in the bathThe medical examiner points out that manufacturers should warn of the danger of using devices (telephone and charger) in inappropriate places such as the bathroom. It also points to the design of the iPhone charger. The length of his cable was insufficient, which forced the victim to use an extension cord.

Of course, using your iPhone in your bath while recharging it is still a very bad idea. The doctor said he was preparing a report to send to Apple.