The LG G2 is the top brand, it competes directly with traditional Samsung and HTC, and incorporates features indite. It is priced lower than its competitors, and has led many Androidonauts. Here's how to root G2. Good news, it's extremely simple.
Root is a risk, if you do not follow the procedure properly, you may end up with an unusable phone. Likewise, there is normally no loss of data with this method, but with caution as a precaution, save all your data beforehand. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
- Install the LG G2 drivers properly, it is essential. To do this, simply install the drivers that you will find here: http://www.lg.com. The procedure can take several minutes, it's normal.
- Install ADB and Fastboot
Method for the LG G2 D802 under Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Rooter the LG G2
1. Start by activating the development options, if it is not already done: Settings> General> About Phone> Software Information. Once in this menu, press the box eight times quickly Build number, until you get the message that options for developers are active.
2. Go to the menu Development options newly created and enable development options as well as USB Debugging. Confirm with Yes.
3. Download and uncompress the archive given in the section Tlchargementyou get a list of files to leave as is.
4. Connect your LG G2 your PC via USB.
5. Launch the file root.bat, which is among the dcompress files.
6. Information is displayed one after the other, when prompted, press a key.
7. When the following message appears:
Unplug your G2, disable and then enable USB debug mode, as seen in 2., then reconnect your smartphone to your PC.
8. Then press a key.
9. A warranty message appears, press any key to continue.
Note: this exact moment, you have a root access via ADB, ie via commands launched from your computer. We are looking for access directly from the smartphone, so we continue.
10. When the following message appears:
Your LG G2 is root, congratulations!
To check that the procedure is working properly, you can check the presence of the SuperSU application, see using an application such as Root Checker.
Was this tutorial helpful? Tell us in the comments !
(tagsToTranslate) root lg g2 (t) rooter lg g2 (t) root g2 (t) rooter g2 (t) how to root lg g2 (t) g2