For the past few hours, Pokémon GO is available on App Stores Australians, New Zealanders and Americans, but the long-awaited game does not appear on the Apple application store in France… If you are as impatient as we are to go hunting for augmented reality Pokémon now your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, follow this little tutorial!
1) First of all, make sure you have an iDevice under iOS 9.3.2 not jailbroken. Close all multitasking applications, then go to Settings> Safari> Clear history, site data. Then go to this address from the Apple web browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2) Close the blue pop-up window offering to install HiPStore, then press the blue button “Download now”. A second window should appear, with the version number of Pokémon GO (1.0) and the same blue button “Download now”. Press it a second time, and wait a few seconds. The message “Open this page in the App Store”Should appear, press“To open”.
4) Then the message “app.rezcdn.com would like to install Pokémon GO”Will appear on the screen. Press on “Install”. Return to your home screen and wait a few minutes while the application downloads. If the message “Unable to download the app”Appears, press Retry. If the problem persists, restart your iOS device and resume the tutorial from the very first step.
5) The Pokémon GO app is now installed. If you now try to launch it, the message “Unapproved Enterprise Developer”Should then appear on your screen. To override it, simply go to Settings> General> Profiles and peripherals> Yestech Technology Joint StocK Company. Then press “Trust Yestech Technology Jo…”, Then on“To trust”When the pop-up message“Trust the apps of “iPhone Distribution: Yestech Technology Joint StocK Company on this iPhone”Appears.
6) Press the home button and return to your home screen. Now all you have to do is launch Pokémon GO. Enter your date of birth and press the green button “To send”. All you have to do is register with your Google account or that of the Pokémon Trainers Club and you will be able to capture the wild creatures near you! The icing on the cake, the game is in French! If you have any questions, feel free to use the comments! 😉