wawww !! I arrived …… I think I’m telling you from the start…. iphone4 in 4.3.2
0 – you do the tutorial to the letter
1. Install Navigon via iTunes. puy must start it once on the iphone for the proposed download click on more tare puy you in sorts
2. Using DiskAid for example, I have done with (iphone explore) go to the var / mobile / Applications / NAVIGON directory.
3. In “Documents” create a “smap” folder and drag “Terrain_EU.nfs” into it.
4. In “Library / Preferences” drag the file “com.navigon.NavigonEurope.plist”.
5. Then in NAVIGON.app replace the NAVIGON file by the downloaded one.
6 go to (ifile) on your iphone in bat there are logos you go on the 1st so 1st on the left and you ticked (application names 🙂
7 get you NAVIGON! you clicked on the name !! and not on the blue arrow tite no no
8 you clicked on NAVIGON.app (still on the name;)
9 there are tons of files … you touch nothing! :)) looking for you NAVIGON there’s only one…. and there you can click on the blue arrow tite;)
10 in (access permissions) you can read – write – executeA – >> user – group everyone
forgot-not validated; o)
and if i’m not mistaken there is even live traffic its rest to be seen 🙂
you hope you have helped