Who Said The iOS 9 Jailbreak Is Dead? PanGu has been offering for a few hours an iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak for Windows only. Before starting, you should know that it is the very first version of the seal, that it has not yet been translated into English and that it is semi-untethered (explanations below). So Cydia may be very unstable at the moment.
Now that you’ve been notified, we can start this tutorial. PanGu’s iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is compatible with all iOS devices with a 64-bit processor, namely the iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, the iPod Touch 6G, the iPad Mini 2 / 3/4, iPad Air, Air 2 and iPad Pro.
As previously written, this iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is currently semi-untethered. This means that it will be necessary to relaunch the PP application with the PanGu logo which will be present on your home screen (once this tutorial is finished) each time your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch turns off.
Tutorial: Jailbreak iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3
1) To begin, make a full backup of your iDevice with iTunes or iCloud. Then connect your device to your computer and exit iTunes if it is open. Download the software called pphelper_220.127.116.112_25pp_00121_Setup.exe on your Windows computer by going to this address (official 25PP site, click on the green button to start the download).
2) Once the tool Pphelper_18.104.22.1682_25pp_00121_Setup downloaded to your machine (approximately 60 MB), right-click on its icon then choose “Execute as administrator”. Wait a few seconds, then press the green rectangular button with two Chinese signs on it. LPP 5.0 software will then be installed, complete the download by clicking on the green button (with 4 Chinese signs).
3) Now launch the PP 5.0 software on your desktop. Then click on the blue button (see screenshot below) and then on the green button when the window appears. Then enter the verification code requested and your Apple ID (you can create a second if you prefer). Once the verification is complete, close the window by pressing the green button again.
4) Unlock your iDevice, then go to “Settings> General> Profile or device management> [email protected] > Trust “[email protected]…> Trust”. Now you can normally click on the green button in PP to start the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak process. You should now have a new application on your SpringBoard called “PP 盘古 越狱”. Tap it to open it, then double-click the blue Chinese message on the screen:
5) Vlock your device and you should receive a notification from PP (in Chinese). Open it, and your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch should restart with Cydia installed! Note : if you have a problem during the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak with PanGu, it is advisable to restore your iDevice as a New iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch on iTunes, then to resume the tutorial from the beginning. If you have any questions, feel free to use the comments! As a reminder, if you are not comfortable with complicated iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak procedures like this one, we recommend that you wait until the tool is released in English on the official PanGu website. at this address.