As we announced today, the Dev-Team has released its Jailbreak tool for iOS 4.3.3. Indeed the flaw found by i0n1c on iOS 4.3.1 is still valid on 4.3.3.
You will be able to Jailbreak all devices except the iPad 2 and this in an untethered way!
Attention, if you want to keep your unlocking do not update your device for the moment… unless you have a Gevey!
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPod Touch 4G
- Apple TV 2G
Update iTunes to be able to update your device in 4.3.3
The screenshots correspond to the rc9 of redsn0w but they are identical in all points to the rc15!
Launch redns0w, click on Browse and indicate the firmware 4.3.3 corresponding to your downloaded device in the prerequisites.
Click on next
Check the install Cydia box
Put your device in DFU mode by following the on-screen instructions
- Connect the device to the usb
- Switch off the device
- Click on [Next] in redsn0w
- Hold the POWER button on your device for 3 seconds
- Then hold the HOME button without letting go of the POWER button for 10 seconds
- Release the POWER button while still holding the HOME button while waiting for redsn0w to react
When the Jailbreak begins here is what it gives
Your device is now Jailbreak.
You should have Cydia on your SpringBoard, however to be sure that everything is stable, we recommend a reboot of the device.
1. If you have already jailbroken your device in 4.3.3 semi-untethered, you can jailbreak directly over it with redsn0w to make it untethered.
2. It is possible to keep the baseband when updating your device using custom firmware created via sn0wbreeze or pwnagetool
the iPhone3GSystem team
You may also like