If you have an LG G2, you are still looking forward to Lollipop. Last night, XDA developers posted an official version of the upcoming G2 Stock ROM. Without further ado, we offer you a simple tutorial to install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on the LG G2.
The flash of a ROM even official carries risks, if you do not follow the procedure as it should, you can end up with an unusable smartphone. Likewise, there is normally no loss of data with this method, but with caution as a precaution, save all your data beforehand. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
How to install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on the LG G2
- Download the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ROM for the LG G2 gives higher.
- Place it on the root of your LG G2 (in no folder).
- select Install Zipthen Choose zip from sdcard (The exact terms may vary depending on the version of your custom recovery).
- Go get the ROM zip file and do not restart right away.
- Flash SuperSu (see below) if you want to find the root on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.
- Perform the 3 wipes: wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache.
- Redo with Reboot now> System.
How to root LG G2 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
To root the LG G2 under Lollipop, simply flash SuperSU via your custom recovery. To download it: SuperSU 2.46. Then go to the recovery mode and perform the same operation as for the ROM with the SuperSU .ZIP file.
Do not hesitate to give us your opinion, will you try the operation or do you prefer to wait for the OTA upgrade?
(tagsToTranslate) how to install android 5.0.2 lollipop lg g2 (t) lg g2 (t) android 5.0.2 lollipop (t) install android 5.0.2 lollipop lg g2 (t) lollipop flash lg g2 (t) lollipop lg tutorial g2 (t) tutorial android 5.0 lollipop g2