We have written this tutorial for all those wishing to remove the Jailbreak, in the event that the iPhone must be returned to the After Sales Service (without losing the warranty), or simply “clean” it for resale or other …
We have realized over time that many people had difficulty performing this manipulation, iPhone3GSystem therefore offers a tutorial explaining the procedure to follow
1. Connect the iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad to iTunes, if the latter synchronizes, make a backup and above all let it finish because the latter will allow you to recover your data once the new iPhone returns from after-sales service.
2. Restore your device (right click on the iPhone on the left -> Restore)
3. When the restoration is complete, iTunes will ask you if you want to use the backup or configure it as a new device, choose new device.
4. Once the operation is finished, your iPhone will always keep certain traces of the jailbreak, to remedy it, go to the iPhone in Settings> General> Reset> Reset all settings.
5. Check that there are no more contacts, more photos / videos, more sms and normally everything should be ok 😉
* If there is still resistant data go to Settings> General> Reset> Delete content and settings.
Your iPhone / iPod Touch or iPad will reboot