Released for a while, the Wiko Cink Five did not have its root tutorial on AndroidPIT. It's a shame, especially since it is blocked under Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, no KitKat for users … It's now done, and good news, it's very simple. Here is how to root Wiko Cink Five easily, to go under CyanogenMod or any other compatible custom rom!
Save your data! The following procedure may result in the erasure of the entire user data. In addition, root has risks. If you do not follow the procedure correctly, you can make your smartphone unusable. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
- Wiko Cink Five drivers properly installed
Enable USB debugging
- In the settings > Options for developers > activate the options at the top right with the no / yes box and check next USB dboggage.
- settings > security > tick the box Unknown sources.
Root of Wiko Cink Five
1. Download the file for the root of the Cink Five given above.
2. Uncompress the file on your computer.
3. Connect your Cink Five to your computer via USB. Launch the file run.bat dcompress earlier.
4. Press a key when the program asks you (Press any key to continue).
5. Once the root procedure is complete, press enter, your Cink Five reboot.
And here! You are root, you roms customs, backups and other joys of the Android SuperUser.
All went well for you? If you have any questions, we will answer you in the forum!
(tagsToTranslate) root wiko cink five (t) root cink five (t) how to root wiko cink five (t) how to root cink five