If you are looking for a job or are curious about where a former office colleague works, then go to THE professional social network, LinkedIn.
Also, if a user consults your profile, it is generally because they are interested in you professionally, but you would probably like to know why they are there and who they are.
However, it can happen that this person decides to hide his identity, which can be very frustrating.
You would like to do the same and navigate from profile to profile in secret, however the flip side is that LinkedIn will prevent you from seeing who viewed yours (unless you are a Premium member).
See a LinkedIn profile without being seen
Follow these short steps to consult profiles without being reprinted whether you are on the LinkedIn site or the application.
From your computer:
- Go to LinkedIn, log in and click on theyour profile icon
- Select Preferences and Confidentiality
- In the left menu, go to How others see your activity on LinkedIn
- Select Profile view options
- Under Private mode, Check the box Anonymous LinkedIn user
From the LinkedIn application:
- Confidentiality tab
- Profile view options
- Private Mode – You will be in full private mode
. (tagsToTranslate) LinkedIn (t) consult incognito (t) house-connected profiles (t) computers (t) phones