The Wiko, in addition to offering a very attractive price, are relatively easy to tinker. Here is our tutorial: how to root Wiko Darknight.
Save your data! The following procedure may result in the erasure of the entire user data. In addition, root has risks. If you do not follow the procedure correctly, you can make your tablet unusable. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
We will use Framaroot, method tested and approved by many Wiko Darknight users. For more info and for the list of compatible devices, take a look at the topic on the forum XDA (English) (ROOT) Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices. We advise you to use a manual method when it is available.
- A Wiko Darknight charge 75%.
- Enabling installation of applications from unknown sources
- See you in the settings > security > tick the box Unknown sources.
- Having a file explorer install, the basic Wiko application does the job very well.
Root of Wiko Darknight
1. Download the Framaroot APK above.
2. Copy the APK on the root of your Darknight, or in a folder that you will find easily.
3. Launch your file explorer, then search for the Framaroot APK.
4. Once the application installs, launch Framaroot.
5. Check that in the drop-down menu the option Install SuperSU is selected well, then click on the first option, find out Boromir.
6. A message appears, announcing the success of the operation, congratulations!
If, however, the operation did not work, simply try the other methods, Faramir and Barahir. The Wiko Darknight is in principle compatible with the first option without problem.
If this method helped you, consider making a small donation to the developer behind Framaroot. To do this, simply install the following application, and follow the instructions. You can also do this from the Framaroot app installed via the tutorial APK.
(tagsToTranslate) root wiko (t) root wiko darknight (t) root wiko darknight (t) wiko darknight