The Wiko Cink Slim is one of the best-selling smartphones by the brand. Here is a simple tutorial that will allow you to pass the top step: the root of your Cink Slim.
Save your data! The following procedure deletes the entire user data. In addition, root has risks. If you do not follow the procedure correctly, you can make your tablet unusable. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
- A Wiko Cink Slim 80% charge.
- Drivers properly installed.
- Enabling options for developers
- See you in the settings, About the phone, tap the box seven times Build number, at the bottom.
- Return to the Paramtres> Options for developers> Check the box USB debugging.
The file: Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18.7z
The last official update on Wiko's website
Installing CWM recovery
Indispensable if you want to install custom roms on your Cink Slim, the CWM Recovery allows in addition to perform full backups of the system.
To install it, it's simple:
1. Download the latest update from Wiko (given above), and unpack the archive.
2. Open the folder Driver, then in x86 if you are in 32 bits or x64 if you are in 64 bits.
3. Launch the file spinstall.exe in administrator mode (right click> Execute as administrator).
4. Once the installation of the drivers finishes, return in the folder of the update (CINK_SLIM_JellyBean_M …) and in the directory Flashtool, launch Flash_tool.exe.
5. Click on file then on Open Scatter-loading File, then select the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, which is in the directory CINK SLIM JellyBean M.
6. Warning ! This step is critical: uncheck all except the:
7. Click on RECOVERY (the word, not the box this time) then select the file recovery.img.
8. Connect your phone via USB and click on the button Download.
When a green circle appears, the operation is completed.
Note: if the operation fails and your Cink Slim seems blocked, redo the operation by ticking the box USRDATA this time. Your data will be erased, but your Wiko will work.
Root of Wiko Cink Slim
1. Download and uncompress the given archive in the downloads.
2. Launch the file runme.bat
3. On your Cink Five, go to parameters > security > tick the box Unknown Sources.
4. Connect your Wiko your your PC via USB.
5. Return to your PC and the application RunMe, then press the 1 key on your keyboard.
6. Take a look at your Cink Five, then click RESTORE!.
7. After a few seconds, your Cink Five will start again.
When RunMe poster Press any key to continue, the operation is over!
To take advantage of your root, the first operation is to install SuperSU, which has root permissions.
The root will allow you to make a complete backup of your system (backup NANdroid), modify the system files and install applications such as Rom Manager and especially uninstall the applications builder or operator, the properties named "bloatwares" thanks to file explorers grant root rights.
Top 5 best file explorers for Android
(tagsToTranslate) wiko cink five (t) root wiko cink five (t) root cink five (t) root wiko cink