The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, the all-Samsung tablet is under Jelly Bean in August, it is high time for a root tutorial! Here's how to proceed.
Save your data! The following procedure may result in the erasure of the entire user data. In addition, root has risks. If you do not follow the procedure correctly, you can make your tablet unusable. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
This method is only valid for the Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 (WiFi model)
Root of the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 WiFi
1. Download and uncompress the CF-Auto-Root file and Odin 3.07.
2. Turn off your Galaxy Tab 2 and restart in download mode (low volume + power button for several seconds).
3. Once in download mode, confirm with volume up.
4. On your PC, start Odin.
5. Connect your Galaxy Tab 2 your PC via microUSB.
6. Wait for Windows and Odin to recognize your Galaxy Tab 2 (the box at the top left in Odin becomes blue).
7. In the case PDA, get the CF-Auto-Root file (CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.tar.md5).
8. Do not touch anything else, and click Start.
9. Once the procedure is complete, Odin then displays Pass! in the box at the top left.
Restart your Galaxy Tab 2, and check the presence of the application SuperSu: congratulations!
You can also install the Root Checker application to check that the root has worked.
(tagsToTranslate) samsung galaxy tab 2 7 (t) root galaxy tab 2 7 (t) root galaxy tab 2 (t) tab 2