For multiple reasons, you may need to edit files PDF from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or your smartphone or tablet Android. PDFelement has been one of the benchmark PDF editors on mobile devices for several years. Among its many features, we find:
- A redesigned PDF edition: text editing with automatic font matching
- An all-in-one annotator: highlight, add notes, stamps, etc.
- Filling and signing forms: edit and sign PDF forms to fill out
- File management: manage your PDFs with customizable folders
- Wifi & Cloud transfer: transfer PDFs between a desktop computer, an iPhone, iPad and Cloud storage services.
PDFelement: how to open a PDF?
1. Cloud services
Open PDFelement and log into your Cloud service account. PDFelement supports iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Box.
2. Wireless Transfer by Wi-Fi
Make sure that the two devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Click on the pictogram representing a network signal and enter the address given in the browser on the computer. You can now upload and download files from both devices.
3. Image in PDF
PDFelement supports image conversion to PDF. You can create PDFs by taking photos directly or by selecting photos from an album on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Open a file in PDFelement
To open PDF files in other applications (eg Email or Facebook), use “Open in …” and choose PDFelement. The file will be automatically saved to a local library.
How to manage PDF files using PDFelement?
1. With PDFelement, you can convert files to 9 commonly used file formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ePub, HTML, RTF, Text, XML and Pages. Converted files can only be opened with the corresponding applications. PDFelement does not support converting scanned PDF files since it does not have OCR functionality. If you discover that the converted files are images, it means that your original PDF is a scanned image or a raster.
2. Files in your Local Library can be moved, copied, renamed or deleted. You can also email them, print them, and share them with colleagues or friends through other apps or by uploading them to a cloud service.
PDFelement: how to annotate PDF files?
PDFelement provides a complete variety of annotation tools, in particular for: highlighting, underlining, striking out, the brush tool, the eraser, shapes (rectangles, circles, lines, arrows), text zones, boxes, stamps and signatures.
How to edit PDF files with PDFelement?
PDFelement for iOS supports original PDFs. However, it cannot modify scanned or raster PDF documents since it does not have the OCR function.
Click on the logo with a T and you can directly edit the text. The modified text will be directly matched to the original text. Long press the text and select a text field you want to change. You can cut, copy, paste, change the font, color and size as well as delete the text.
PDFelement works on all platforms like iOS, Android, Windows and Mac for a homogenization of organization. The application is available for free on the App Store and on the Google Play Store. It is compatible with all iDevices on iOS 9 to iOS 11 and from Android 4.1 and weighs approximately 150 MB.
Finally, know that for a limited time, you can unlock all PDFelement features for FREE by identifying yourself with a Wondershare ID.