“I just received a new iPhone and I now want to transfer the photos from my Samsung S6 to my iPhone XS. Is there a quick fix to transfer photos from Android to iOS?”
If you have the same question, you are on the right page. Just like you, thousands of other users face the same dilemma and can’t transfer their photos to their new iPhone XS / XS Max / XR. Learn how to transfer photos from Android / iOS smartphone to iPhone like a pro. Regardless of your current device, you can easily transfer your data by following our advice.
Solution 1: Transfer photos from iPhone / Android to iPhone in one click
If you’re looking for the easiest way to transfer your data directly from one device to another, try dr.fone – Switch. This tool is compatible with all major Android and iOS devices. It can even transfer data between different platforms. Therefore, you can easily transfer photos from Android to iPhone, between iPhone, from iPhone to Android, etc.
In addition to photos, you can also transfer your videos, contacts, messages and all other major types of media files. The quality of your content will not be compromised and it will not be stored anywhere else. Extremely secure and user-friendly solution, it will allow you to make a direct transfer between two devices.
1) To use dr.fone – Switch, you must first install it on your Mac or Windows. Once you have launched the dr.fone toolbox, you will arrive on the screen below. Click on “Switch” to continue. Connect your old device (Android or iPhone) as well as your new iPhone XS or XR (for example) to your computer. If you are connecting your iPhone for the first time, you need to “trust” the machine.
2) On the dr.fone interface, you can see the two devices appear. Just make sure that the old device should be listed as “Source” and that your iPhone XS is the “destination” device. The “Flip” button can be used to swap places.
3) Simply select the type of data you want to transfer, such as photos, contacts, videos, music, etc. After activating the “Photos” option, click on the “Start transfer” button.
4) This will start the process and move your photos to the target device. Make sure both smartphones are connected to the system. As soon as the transfer process is complete, you will be notified. Just safely remove both devices and then access your photos on your new iPhone XS or XR!
Solution 2: Transfer selected iOS / Android photos to iPhone XS
If you want to selectively transfer your photos, you can use dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). Instead of moving all the photos at once, you can preview them and select the ones you want to keep. Developed by Wondershare, this software provides a complete iPhone data management solution. You can transfer your photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, etc.
The tool also supports data transfer between iPhone <-> Android. In addition, you can also transfer photos between an iPhone and a computer / iTunes. To find out how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone (or from Android to iPhone), follow these steps:
1) Connect the two devices to your Mac or Windows and launch the dr.fone toolbox. Then click on the “Transfer” function to start.
2) Both devices are detected by the application. From the upper left corner, you can switch between these. You must select your source device from here.
3) Now go to the “Photos” tab of the interface. Here you can see all the photos stored on your device are displayed under different categories. You can also preview your photos. Simply select the photos (or albums) of your choice and click on the export icon in the dr.fone toolbar.
4) You just need to select the type of data you want to transfer. You can therefore choose to export photos directly to the connected iPhone XS / XR. Wait a few minutes for the transfer to complete. After activating the “Photos” option, click on the start transfer button.
Solution 3: How to transfer photos from iPhone to another wirelessly?
The last solution we recommend for transferring photos is iCloud. If you’ve been using an iOS device for some time, you should be familiar with iCloud. Apple provides free 5 GB of storage space with each account. However, users can still buy more space. The solution is therefore only applicable to transfer photos between two iPhones, provided you have enough space on iCloud.
Before proceeding, be aware that this will erase the existing data on your new iPhone XS / XR. Indeed, the option is only available when configuring a new device. Here’s how you do it:
1) To start, go to your iPhone settings, then iCloud> Photos. Activate the Photos synchronization option and activate the library function. This will start the synchronization process and upload your photos to iCloud.
2) Now turn on your new iPhone. When configuring the device, choose to restore it from an existing iCloud backup. Log in to the account where your photos are already stored. Select a backup file and wait while restoring.
It’s over ! By following these 3 solutions, you can easily transfer photos from Android to iPhone or between iPhone. As you can see, dr.fone provides two simple and reliable solutions for transferring your data. You can try either one and have your photos run on your new iPhone XS or XR without losing data. Don’t hesitate to share this guide with your friends so they can learn how to transfer photos between iOS and Android devices in no time.