Last July, the excellent Molotov application landed on iPad, Apple TV & Mac. For a few hours now, it has finally been available on iPhone Apple. For those who don’t know Molotov, this is a new complete television service (direct, replay, recording, personalization), accessible free of charge in mainland France and the French overseas departments and territories.
Molotov offers a modern, readable and intuitive interface for navigating TV programs with many new features:
- Access 34 channels free of charge, including the 26 DTT channels: TF1, France 2, France 3, France 5, M6, Arte, C8, W9, TMC, NT1, LCP-Public Sénat, France 4, BFMTV, i-Télé, CSTAR, Gulli, France O, HD1, L’Equipe 21, 6Ter, Number 23, RMC Découverte, LCI, FranceInfo, TV5 Monde, NoLife, EnormeTV, France 24, BFM Business, EuroNews, TV campaigns, Fashion TV, Luxe TV and M6 Boutique.
- Resume at the start of a program even if it has already started
- Browse thousands of programs by channels, categories, personalities, etc.
- Bookmark your favorite programs with a click: they are then saved in your personal space, ready to be viewed, available for as long as desired
- With a click, follow the personalities who appear on TV (actors, directors, presenters, journalists, sportsmen, politicians, program guests, etc.)
To use Molotov directly on your iPhone, simply download the application from the App Store, and create a free account. You can subscribe if you want to have more features and channels, with the option “Extended”At 9.99 euros / month.