You want to transfer data between two devices iOS, move or copy content from a iPhone or one iPad to a computer under Windows or Mac ? You should take a look at the software MobiMover developped by EaseUS.
How to transfer files with MobiMover?
1) Once the MobiMover software is installed, click on the tab 1-Click Transfer, then select the devices from and to which you want to transfer your data.
2) Then select the types of files you wish to exchange from the following: bookmarks, photos, videos, audio content, books, contacts, messages, notes…
3) Confirm the data you wish to transfer by clicking on the “Transfer” button to start the process.
Manage your iOS data with MobiMover
1) Click on the name of the device in the tab bar and find the category in which you want to manage files and data.
2) Select the files you need to transfer, delete or modify. On MobiMover, you can simultaneously select several elements in the same category.
3) At the top right, you will find different transfer buttons. Select the one you need and manage your iOS data in a few clicks.
Download videos with EaseUS MobiMover
1). Click on Video Downloader in the tab bar, then choose the device you want to download videos to.
2). Enter the URL of the video you want to recover, and click the “Download” button. EaseUS MobiMover supports more than 1000 video streaming sites.
3) Once your URL has been analyzed, the software will start downloading the video automatically. If you choose a mobile device in step 1, the video will be converted at the same time.
EaseUS Mobisaver is compatible with Windows and Mac. To download the version for your operating system, please visit the product page for this data transfer software for iPhone.
Operating system required:
- Windows: 10 / 8.1 / 8/7
- Mac: macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- iPhone: 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X
- iPad: Mini 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Pro