Last night, Apple posted the final version of macOS 10.12.2 for owners of Mac compatible. The latter arrives just one day after the release of iOS 10.2, watchOS 3.1.1 (Apple Watch) and tvOS 10.1 (Apple TV).
In its changelog, Apple mainly talks about bug fixes and minor improvements. If you want to know the exhaustive list of changes made by macOS Sierra 10.12.2, here it is:
- improved configuration and reliability of automatic unlocking;
- possibility of adding a write button on the Trackpad for Chinese to the Control Strip of the Touch Bar;
- possibility of taking screenshots of the Touch Bar using the Capture app or the shortcut Cmd + Shift + 6;
- improvement of a problem making the Touch Bar Emoji selector appear on the screen;
- troubleshooting graphics issues on MacBook Pro computers (October 2016);
- Fixed an issue that caused system integrity protection to be disabled on some MacBook Pro from October 2016;
- improved configuration and unsubscription process for iCloud Office and Documents folders;
- resolution of a problem relating to the issue of optimized storage alerts;
- improved audio quality when using Siri and FaceTime with Bluetooth headphones;
- improved stability of Photos when creating and ordering books;
- Fixed an issue that occurred when incoming Mail messages did not appear with a Microsoft Exchange account.
- Fixed an issue that prevented installation of Safari extensions downloaded outside of the Safari Extensions gallery.
- Ability to perform new installations of Windows 8 and Windows 7 using Boot Camp on compatible Macs.
If you have an Apple computer, the macOS 10.12.2 upgrade can be downloaded now from the Mac App Store, from the Updates tab.