Are you impatiently waiting for the release of the iPhone 6 and would like to simply resell your old iOS device at a good price? We were able to test the Love2recycle.fr site, which offers an online buy-back service for used mobiles.
Once on the Love2recycle website, go to the recycling section, enter the references of your smartphone, tablet or other electronic device. On the product sheet, enter its condition (like new, functional or non-functional) and you will instantly get its purchase price.
Then choose the sending method. If it is a mobile phone, there are 4 (all insured provided there is proof of deposit):
- a Letter Max label to print and stick on a self-designed package
- free sending of a prepaid Letter Max envelope to be returned with the mobile to Love2recycle.fr
- a Chronopost label to print and stick on a self-designed package (2 €, free for products> 80 €)
- free sending of a pre-paid Chronopost envelope to be returned with the mobile to Love2recycle.fr (2 €, free for products> 80 €)
In terms of payment, you have three choices:
- payment by bank transfer (fastest, 5 working days)
- a payment by check sent to his home (10 working days)
- a payment in Mistergooddeal Purchase Voucher valid for 1 year, and for which the trade-in value is increased by 15%
Once the product has been received by Love2recycle, it will be processed in a French factory and checked by experts. You can follow the progress of recycling on your online customer account. If the device does not comply, you will be made a counter offer:
- if you accept it, it will be taken back at the price of the counter-proposal,
- if you refuse it, it will be returned to you free of charge
- you can also request a second opinion by sending photos
Redemption prices are blocked for 15 days from the date of transaction on the site. Thus, if the latter has subsequently dropped, the price offered on the day of the transaction will be taken into account. You will then have two weeks to return your product by mail.
You understood, the advantages of an online resale site like Love2recycle are numerous, since the procedure is simpler, faster and completely free. Unlike classified ad sites, you don’t have to take product photos, respond to ads, or even negotiate the price. Only downside, the recovery price, generally slightly below that of the market for recent devices.