iPhone 4S: young woman dies electrocuted in China

iphone 4s noir blanc - iPhone 4S : une jeune femme décède électrocutée en Chine

The Daily Mail reports today that an 18-year-old woman from Xinjiang, China, was electrocuted in her sleep because of her iPhone 4S. She was found inanimate by her sister, with burns on his body and a broken iPhone by his side. The latter reports that a burning smell reigned in the bedroom.

The doctors and several experts confirmed that the cadaverous lividities on the neck, the hands and the legs of the woman came from this electrocution. In a post on Weibo, the victim’s sister said she bought the iPhone 4S in the city of Ürümqi for $ 325. The retailer is in discussions with the family about compensation.

iphone 4s black white - iPhone 4S: a young woman dies electrocuted in ChinaLast summer, a 23-year-old Chinese woman was killed by an electric shock while answering her iPhone 5 while it was plugged into a third-party charger. Shortly after, a 30-year-old man living in Beijing fell into a coma from an electric shock from an Apple smartphone.

These few cases prompted the Cupertino company to launch a program last year to replace counterfeit or ill-conceived magazines. We do not know in today’s case if the victim used such a device, but we can only advise you to always check their source …