After 6 btas, Apple has just released the final version of iOS 13.4 which brings its share of novelties. This new version has the build number 17E255. Of course, iPadOS 13.4 is also there with the same build.
To install iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4, just go to the app Settings> General> Software update. If you had installed the bta profile, you must delete it and restart your device to see this upgrade. And again, not sure, because the bta 6 was the Gold Master, know the same as that of tonight.
In parallel, Apple offers iOS 12.4.6 available for devices incompatible with iOS 13. This version simply brings some bug fixes, no new features in sight.
Here is the complete list of all the new products listed by Apple:
iOS13.4 offers new Memoji stickers and allows sharing iCloudDrive folders from the Files app. This update also brings fixes and improvements.
iPadOS13.4 supports the use of a mouse and a trackpad with iPad to benefit from greater precision and navigate the system using Multi-Touch gestures. This update also allows sharing iCloudDrive folders from the Files app, offers new Memoji stickers and brings fixes and improvements.
Support for mice and trackpads
- Brand new pointer design highlighting app icons on the Home screen and in the Dock, as well as buttons and controls in the apps.
- Support for MagicKeyboard for iPad on iPad 12.9 inch (3rd generation or later) and iPad Pro 11 inch (1st generation or later).
- Support for MagicMouse, MagicMouse2, MagicTrackpad, MagicTrackpad2 and third-party USB and Bluetooth mice.
- The Multi-Touch gestures on the MagicKeyboard for iPad and the MagicTrackpad2 allow you to scroll, to switch from one space to another, to access the home screen, to open the app selector, to zoom in or out, to touch to click, to perform a secondary click (right click) and move from one page to another.
- Multi-Touch gestures on the MagicMouse2 allow you to scroll, secondary click (right click) and move from one page to another.
- Nine new Memoji stickers, including Smiling Face with Curs, Joined Hands and Festive Face.
- Sharing iCloudDrive folders from the Files app.
- Commands to grant access only to explicitly invited people or all people with the folder link.
- Permissions to define who can make changes and upload files, and who can only view and upload files.
- Commands always visible to delete, move, write or reply to a message in the presentation by conversation.
- Replies to encrypted emails are automatically encrypted if the S / MIME protocol is configured.
AppStore with AppleArcade
- Support for uniform purchases allowing you to buy a participating app and use it on all your devices (iPhone, iPodtouch, iPad, Mac and AppleTV).
- Viewing Arcade games you recently played in the Arcade tab so you can continue your games on your iPhone, iPodtouch, iPad, Mac or AppleTV.
- List view for See all games.
- Support for third-party navigation apps for the CarPlay dashboard.
- Information about current calls displayed on the CarPlay dashboard.
- Coup dil AR supports audio playback in USDZ files.
- Support for predictive text input for Arabic.
This update also brings fixes and improvements. This version:
- Adds a status bar indicator to signal the VPN disconnection on full screen iPhone models.
- Fixed an issue in Camera that could cause a black screen to appear in place of the viewfinder after launch.
- Addresses an issue that could suggest that Photos was using too much storage space.
- Addresses an issue in Photos that could prevent an image from being shared via Messages if iMessage was turned off.
- Fixed an issue in Mail that could cause messages to display out of order.
- Resolves an issue in Mail that could cause blank lines to appear in the conversation list.
- Addresses an issue that could cause Mail to crash when the user touched the Share button in Quick Start.
- Fixed an issue in Settings that could cause cellular data to appear to be disabled.
- Addresses an issue in Safari that could prevent web pages from being inverted when dark mode and smart inversion were both enabled.
- Addresses an issue that could cause copied text from one app to another to be invisible when using dark mode.
- Fixes an issue that could cause a CAPTCHA tile to display incorrectly in Safari.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent Reminders from generating new notifications for a recurring late reminder until it is marked as complete.
- Addresses an issue that could cause Reminders to send notifications for completed reminders.
- Fixes an issue that caused iCloudDrive to appear as available in Pages, Numbers and Keynote even when the user was not logged in.
- Addresses an issue in Music that could prevent high-quality video clips from playing.
- Resolves an issue that could cause CarPlay to disconnect from certain vehicles.
- Corrects a problem in CarPlay which could cause the display in Maps of an area that does not correspond to the current position.
- Addresses an issue in the Home app that could cause another record to open when the user taps an activity notification from a security camera.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent Shortcuts from appearing when the user touched the Share menu for a screenshot.
- Improves the Burmese keyboard: punctuation symbols are now accessible from the numbers and symbols keyboard.