This procedure involves risks, if you do not follow the procedure as it should, you can end up with an unusable phone. Save all your data beforehand: they will all be erased. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
The bugs that are currently in this version of CyanogenMod based on Android 5.0 Lollipop for Note 3:
- Random Redmaps
- The video recording (front and back) does not work
- Some audio codecs do not work
- Some functions of the Home button do not work
- Some layout bugs
After clarifying this if you are sure you want to try it, we can continue with the installation method!
Installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on the Galaxy Note 3
1. Copy the ROM, GAPPS and SuperSU to the memory of your device.
2. turn off your device and go into the custom recovery (by simultaneously pressing Vol Up + Home + Power).
3. Perform the "wipes" (Factory reset, cache, davilk cache, system format).
4. Slectionnez Install zip from sdcard, and get the .zip of the rom load above and confirm with the power button.
5. Flash the gapps and SuperSU in the same way.
6. Once the installation is complete, select reboot system now.
You should now have the CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop install, the first reboot can take between 5 and 7 minutes.
Do you have other bugs?
. (tagsToTranslate) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (T) Cyanogenmod 12 (T) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop (T) Install Cyanogenmod Galaxy Note 3 (T) How to Install Cyanogenmod Galaxy Note 3 (T) cm12 Galaxy Note 3 (T) cm Note 3 (t) cm12 note 3 (t) CM