Are you root, or for some other reason you have not received Android 4.4 KitKat update on your LG G2? Never mind, here's how to install it.
There are risks in installing Roma, if you do not follow the procedure properly, you may end up with an unusable phone. Likewise, save all your data beforehand, they will be erased from the phone. Neither AndroidPIT nor I can be held responsible for anything.
If you bought your LG G2 abroad, check your model number, this tutorial is only for LG G2 D802, the international model!
Install the TWRP recovery on the LG G2
1. Download the TWRP and uncompress the archive.
2. Launch the application recovery.
3. Connect your LG G2 to your computer via USB.
4. Your LG G2 asks you to accept the signature of the computer, click okay.
5. On your computer, press a key.
6. Choose 2 and confirm with enter.
7. Choose Y and confirm with.
8. Your G2 reboot into TWRP, you can directly perform a backup.
Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the LG G2
1. Download the rom file and copy it to your G2. If you want to keep the root after flashing the rom, copy the SuperSU file.
2. Restart in recovery mode (low volume + power, release when the logo is displayed, press and then press 3 times power).
3. In the menu wipe click on Advanced wipe. Check the boxes Dalvik Cache, System, Data and Hidden and validate the wipe.
4. In the TWRP main menu, click install.
5. Click on the rom file.
6. Swipe to the right to validate.
7. In the menu wipe, click on wipe dalvik cache.
8. Optional: return to the menu install and install the UPDATE-SuperSU file if you want to keep the root.
9. In the TWRP main menu, click reboot > System.
(tagsToTranslate) lg g2 (t) kitkat lg g2 (t) android 4.4 lg g2 (t) flash kitkat lg g2 (t) 4.4.2 lg