ILEX RAT is a new revolutionary tweak available on Cydia that will allow you to completely clean your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch while keeping the Jailbreak, whatever it is.
ILEX RAT (for Remove All Tweaks) is incredibly simple and should be useful for all those who experience slowdown problems following the jailbreak.
ILEX RAT tutorial:
1) Launch Cydia, then add the following source: http: //cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/
2) Search and install ILEX RAT
3) If not already done, also install MobileTerminal
4) Perform a respring, then launch the terminal on your iDevice
5) Enter the following commands:
A menu should then appear offering several actions characterized by their number:
- Delete all Cydia tweaks at once
- Reset all Cydia tweak settings
- Clear Cydia’s cache
- Detect problems related to Cydia
- Repair Cydia
- Reinstall Cydia
- Clear iOS cache
- Reset iOS settings
- Reset icon layout
- Make a backup of all your Cydia tweaks and packages in a .deb file
- Restore the packages saved in 10.
- Completely clean your iDevice. Everything will be deleted, except Cydia.
You just have to choose the number (s) corresponding to what you want to do!
The video of the tutorial to clean your iPhone: