Hulu is an alternative cable TV service, anyone can watch their favorite TV missions, programs, documentaries, news, sports, videos and movies. It's cheaper than connecting by cable. People are therefore sabotaging this live streaming service for their massive collection of entertainment content. Sometimes when you try to stream content, you may experience loading issues with the website or app. An error message with the error code may appear on the screen. Here we are going to talk about the Hulu 500 error and how to fix it.
See also: Top of the best live TV streaming services
Reasons for this error
A Hulu 500 error may be encountered while using the streaming device or website. This is normally an internal server error. So, this is a problem with the site server. When something is wrong with the page or site, you will find this message. So the technical team is needed to take care of it. But, to be sure, you should also check on your side.
- Reloading: Close the page and open it again. Try reloading the web page by tapping the reload or refresh option. Go to the URL and click on 'Refresh' located in the address bar. You can also press Ctrl + R or F5. So if the problem is already resolved, refreshing the page will bring you back to the web page.
- Delete cookies: If your device contains too many browser cookies, this can cause the error. Try to delete cookies. Open the page and go to the menu. For Google Chrome, select "Other tools", then "Clear browsing data". Now you will have options to clear cookies or other data. Now choose the option according to your needs. For Firebox, select "Menu> Options". Then select Confidentiality and security. Scroll down the list and click on "Cookies and Site Data". Then select Clear data. You can also select Manage data. Then you can select the delete cookies or delete all by clicking on "Delete all". For Safari, go to Menu. Then select "Preferences> Confidentiality". There is an option "Block all cookies". To view the stock cookies, go to Manage website data. Then you can manually select to delete.
- Remove the cover: Clearing the cache is also useful for removing errors. You can go to the "Settings" of your browser. Then find Clear navigation data. There will be options for clearing the cache. Select this option to delete the cache.
- Restart: First, restart your PC or mobile. turn off your modem or router for a few minutes, then turn them on. Check your internet connection. Disconnect and reconnect your Wi-Fi network on your device. There are options to run a speed test to see if the connection is bad or not. If the connection is not correct, it should be improved or corrected.
- Check for updates: Check correctly if a new update is available or not. For Hulu, go to "Google Play Store> Menu> My apps and games". Then select 'Hulu' and click on 'Update'. You can update all Android phones, TVs and tablets by following this procedure. For Apple TV, go to "Apple Store". Look for the "Buy" option. Then go to Settings> General. Then select Update. If an update is available, you must download and install it.
- Uninstall and reinstall: If possible, uninstall the Hulu app completely, then install the latest version.
- Contact other people: If you have problems loading Hulu, contact other people in the same region to find out whether or not they are having the same problem. If yes, then inform the site technical team.