In order to offer you a richer communication experience, WhatsApp is now accessible on both your phone and your computer. WhatsApp Web is a computer extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone.
The messages you send and receive are fully synchronized between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone applies to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. Because thehen you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on both devices.
How to use Whatsapp on your PC
Getting started with WhatsApp Web
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: go to the Discussions > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Discussions > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan your computer’s QR code from your phone.
From your phone, go to WhatsApp Web to view your Connection on computers or to disconnect from your active WhatsApp Web session.