Google Hangout is essentially communication software developed by Google in 2013. It has been integrated with Google, YouTube and Google Voice. Also available on iOS, Android and web. In 2017, Google focused on corporate communications and developed two main components of Hangouts, namely Google Meet (G Meet) and Google Chat (G Chat). It allows an individual to make conversations, meetings and videoconferences in one click.
See also: How to block explicit songs on Google Play Music
steps to use Google Hangouts:
step 1: Go to Hangouts.google.com or Gmail. If one has the Hangouts extension on Chrome, it will automatically open in a new window.
step 2: click on New conversation which appears in the upper left corner. Select a name or email address with whom you want to chat. You also have the option of sending invitations so you can connect with more people with one click.
Step 3: Type your message and enjoy your conversation. You can add photos or emoji while chatting by giving a personal touch to your conversations. Photos are automatically saved to your private Google+ album.
- With the exception of chats, it allows you to create rooms where you can meet, collaborate and share files with a group of people at the same time, regardless of the fact that individuals are seated in different countries and are in different time zones. It is linked to Google Suite, so that one can share files, documents and photos in conversation.
- The other option offered by Google chat is the integration of third parties in the form of robots that are used to perform tedious tasks like scheduling meetings, finding files or performing any action you want within the team. It helps teams manage projects and tasks with one tool because they are already linked to companies like Zendesk, Asana, etc.
How to start Google Chat on a mobile phone:
You need to download the Hangout app from the App Store on your device, whether it's Apple iOS (https://apps.apple.com/in/app/hangouts) or Android (https: // play.google.com). After downloading, sign in with Gmail credentials. As a result, the application synchronizes with your Gmail account. So, in a few minutes, the tool connects you to the whole world via a mobile phone.
The convenience of using the app on a mobile phone is that it keeps conversational conversations outside of your email inbox. So you don't need to refresh or delete spam from your inbox frequently.
A useful and profitable platform opening the doors of videoconferencing, cloud-based services and much more. It has transformed the whole world into one workplace. It also allows team discussions for up to 150 people. The app works in sync with other Google apps. It is also a Chrome extension and can be used on all devices.
- Allows high-definition video and audio communication using real-time captions fed by Google text-to-speech technology.
- Integrating the app with the Google Calendar helps a person schedule meetings conveniently.
- Offers international calls at very low rates.
How to start a videoconference:
step 1: Enter https://meet.google.com on the web browser, then click on join or start the meeting
step 2: enter a name or leave it blank to start your own meeting. Then click on continue.
step 3: click Join Now. To add someone to a meeting, choose an option: click on Copy participation information and paste the details of the meeting in an email or another application. Just share the link between your team and it's connected without any hassle.