A user can have you blocked on Instagram for a number of reasons. Some people decide to block their partner after they break up, others don’t think that some users should be able to see their photos or maybe that person is mad at you. In order to protect an Instagram user and adhere to the proper privacy rules, Instagram privacy settings allow you to block those who want it. But that means if you can block anyone, you can also be blocked.
Whatever your situation is, you might be wondering if you have been blocked on Instagram or if the other user just deleted their Instagram account. That’s why, in this AstuceTech article, we explain how to know if a person is blocked on Instagram .
You may also be interested in:
How to tell if someone has blocked you on Telegram
How to tell if someone has blocked you on Snapchat
Steps to follow:
1. For find out if you’ve been blocked on Instagram and find out who blocked me on Instagram , proceed as follows.
- Open your Instagram app.
- Go to the search bar.
- Type the person who you think blocked the Instagram username from the search.
2. Once you have found the person you are looking for, click on their photo and name to enter their Instagram profile . You should be able to see his photos. If you cannot see their images or information, or if they do not appear in the search bar, there could be two reasons. Either this person has blocked you from their Instagram account or they have deleted their Instagram account entirely, if the person you suspect is blocking you normally has an public account , you will be able to find that person’s name in the search bar, but once you enter that user’s Instagram profile. In addition, you will not be able to see his photos; even if the top bar indicates that the person has pictures in their profile (picture below).
However, do not confuse him with someone who has disabled his Instagram account or a person blocked by Instagram , because that could also be the case.
You can also use external apps to find out if you’ve been blocked on Instagram. You can download applications such as the script of deletion . These apps let you know who has unsubscribed your account . If someone blocks you on Instagram, it means they are automatically unsubscribing you. However, if someone is deporting you to Instagram, that doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve blocked you as well.
3. However, if the person who blocked you has a private account , even if you search for their name, it will not appear in your search.
4. If you’re trying to view someone’s profile but can’t see it from your own Instagram account, chances are you’ve been blocked on Instagram. However, if you want to make sure that you’ve been blocked, you can try viewing that person’s profile from another Instagram account. If you can find this profile from another account, you can be sure that you have been blocked If you think you’ve been blocked on Instagram, there’s no point in sending them a private message. Indeed, if you have been blocked by someone on Instagram, it also means that you will be blocked on instagram dm and that person will not receive your private message.
However, you can still contact a person who, according to you, blocked you on Instagram, mentioning it in a message or comment using @username .
5. So what happens when you get stuck on Instagram? Read our article on what happens if you block someone on Instagram . The main changes include: you will not be able to message, view or contact them through their Instagram profile.Block someone on Instagram is actually quite easy. If that person wants to block you for some reason, they can do it easily. You can block someone on Instagram or be blocked on Instagram with the click of a button. Once you block someone on Instagram, they will no longer be able to see your profile or photos. However, you will still be able to see that person’s profile if you search for it.
6. Someone blocked me on instagram how do i unblock myself
If someone blocked you on Instagram, you can’t unblock yourself. The person who blocked you is the only person who can unblock you.
- There are a variety of reasons someone might block you on Instagram, but if this happens to you, it’s best not to worry too much.
- Don’t ask for more explanation or continually text the person who blocked you, as that will only make things worse.