Before starting, the root is …
What are the advantages of rooting the Xperia Z3?
In a nutshell, opening superuser privileges (root or super user) can open an Android device for any type of system-related change, including sensitive data. Be careful, you must be careful not to delete anything, otherwise your device will be unusable. Yes, the brick.
Once the rights obtained, your Xperia Z3 becomes a super hero who will see his abilities. In general, a user who wants to root his smartphone to improve performance, delete one or more native applications too intrusive that can not be without it, access to Google Play in an unopened area or manage all permissions applications fly by many other things.
Read several times elsewhere, it would apparently be asked to grant root rights to an Android terminal to install a custom ROM inside. that, I answer you that it is false. It is quite possible to install an alternative ROM without the rooter, and this through an alternative recovery. Otherwise, the Custom ROM may request access to root to unblock some particular functions, but not to be used.
What about the warranty of my Xperia Z3?
For those who question the legitimacy of this process, you must know that it is not. Take for example a user who sends his smartphone as a guarantee following a setup rate. the receipt of the parcel, the repairers examines the product and notes that the product has been modified by the customer. As a result, they are no longer in a position to repair it with the usual process used by the brand. Suddenly, the software warranty is invalidated.
However, remember that the warranty on the hardware part remains intact. To take another example, you have granted the rights of super user (root) a smartphone to increase the performance, but the mobile makes the following me overheating. In this case, the manufacturer is not able to really determine the latest version of Android installed in the device because it has a grill. From there, he decides to change the motherboard or to replace it squarely with a new model. Here, only the guarantee on the material part will play.
How to root Sony Xperia Z3?
Instructions before installation
If you intend to follow this tutorial, you must take into account that you are the only master of your actions. This means that the AndroidPIT Blog can not be held responsible for any malfunction. Therefore, we strongly recommend to carry out these manipulations in a calm environment.
You do not have to be a multi-graduate of NASA to do this tutorial, but you will be asked to have some knowledge of your Windows PC. Why that ? The following steps ask to install drivers that will allow the WIndows software to grant the root right to your Sony Xperia Z3.
hold back. You should assume that assigning root rights to your Xperia Z3 will erase the entire data. this, this article will help you get the most files that are not saved by your Gmail account. You will find different solutions more or less simple.
- a Sony Xperia Z3 at least 80% charged
- a computer installed with the Windows operating system
- USB <> micro-USB cable (compatible with data transfer)
- have previously unlocked his bootloader (using this tutorial)
Installing the Xperia Z3 root
How to install a kernel?
Before you get root rights, you need to install a kernel. To do this, you must:
- get the image of the kernel: download link
- place the boot.img file in the folder containing fastboot, and then
- restart the Xperia Z3 in bootloader mode, pressing the volume up key while Z3 is booting
- flash this mme file using fastboot: fastboot flash boot boot.img, finally
- restart the mobile by typing this command in the same window: fastboot reboot
- after that, the Xperia Z3 should reboot
How to install the root?
- Once the kernel is installed, you have to
- get the latest version of SuperSu: download link
- As soon as the file is downloaded, save it to the SD card
- restart the Xperia Z3 in recovery mode:
- by pressing the ignition key (power)
- when the notification LED starts flashing,
- click on Volume Up and Down several times, here you are in the recovery
- in the recovery, you have to find and flash the update.zip file (Super SU)
- when done, you can reboot the system normally
- Voil, normally your Xperia Z3 is completely root
How to install busybox?
To have a reliable root, there is one more thing to do: install busybox. For this you need:
- go to Google Play to download the BubyBox app
- as soon as the installer is functional, install BusyBox in the / system / xbinx folder,
- after that, you just have to restart your Xperia Z3 and enjoy the root!
We hope that these manipulations have allowed you to reach your ends. If you prove problems, know that the space of the comments, installed the continuation of this article, remains your complete disposition.
(rootT tags) root (t) how (t) rooter (t) xperia z3 (t) sony (t) sony xperia z3 (t) tutorial (t) help (t) pc (t) windows (t) android (t) ) jailbreak (t) install (t) activate (t) unblock