When the iPhone does not indicate a service, it means that you cannot use it for basic tasks, such as sending SMS, calling and using mobile data. The only way to access the Internet is by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. You will not be able to use mobile Internet until you have eliminated the error. The same goes for messages and calls. The problem will appear in areas without network coverage or in areas where network coverage is poor when you can also see the message looking for service. Some of the other reasons why no iPhone service is damaged are the SIM card, the fact that the card is not placed correctly in the drawer or a software bug. The problem may also appear after the iOS upgrade.
Before you begin to solve the problem by trying the solutions listed below, make sure you are in the area covered by the network. Also contact your operator to make sure your account is active.
See also: How to fix iPhone that is stuck in recovery mode
Solutions for no service on iPhone
Switch to airplane mode
The easiest way to solve the problems related to the lack of service on iPhone is to activate / deactivate the airplane mode. You can access the settings >> General >> Airplane mode. Turn on a. Wait a minute and dye it new. The other way is by accessing the control center.
- Drag the bottom of any screen and the control center will appear.
- Tap the Airplane panel in the upper left corner or on the control center screen to turn it on.
- Wait a minute, then turn it off.
Check cellular data
If switching to airplane mode does not solve the problem, try this method. First, make sure your cellular data is active.
- Go to Settings >> Cellular >> Cellular data
If you are traveling abroad, make sure that you have enabled data roaming.
- Open the parameters >> Cellular >> Data Roaming
Subscribe to our site: Technobezz
Date and hour
Make sure the date and time set on iPhone match your current time zone. The best option is to activate Set automatically.
- Connect iPhone to WiFi
- Go to Settings >> General> Date and time
- Activate Configure automatically
Many common problems are solved with a restart.
- Press and hold the sleep / wake button
- Once you see the cursor (it says slide to power of), drag it from left to right.
- Once the iPhone is completely tanned, wait at least a minute.
- Turn it on again by pressing the standby / standby button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Change voice and data
Changing voice and data does not resolve iPhone service issues. This is how many users have solved the problem. Here is what you should do:
- Go to Settings >> Cellular >> Cellular Data Option >> Voice and Data.
- If you are using 4G, switch to 3G or vice versa.
- Then click once on the home button to return to the home screen and see if your cellular network is back.
Subscribe to our site: Technobezz
Updating iPhone Carrier settings
The iPhone operator settings update includes your operator settings updates. For example, settings for network, calling, cellular data, messaging, access point, and voicemail. Here's how to update your operator's settings:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- Tap Settings >> General >> About.
- You will receive a notification about the update if it is available.
Reinsert your SIM card
If none of the above methods work, reinsert your SIM card.
- Open the drawer using a paperclip or the SIM eject tool.
- Take out the SIM card and replace it correctly
- Close the tray and see if the problem appears or not.
Note: Once you take out your SIM Card, make sure the card is not scratched or damaged in any way. If you notice the damage, contact your operator and request a replacement of the SIM card. If you don't see any damage, insert your SIM card into another smartphone to see if the non-service problem occurs. If this is the case, contact your operator for a replacement.
The update is still accompanied by bug fixes and also improves the security and performance of iOS devices. This is why it is advisable to update the software when a new version becomes available. Here's how to do just that:
- Make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the settings >> General >> Software update.
- Wait for your iPhone to check for the availability of the update.
- Tap Download and install.
Reset network settings
This useful method cannot fix any service on iPhone, but it is very effective for many other problems, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problems. You will need to re-enter your Wi-Fi passwords and pair your iPhone with devices Bluetooth again. Here's how to reset the network settings:
- Opening parameters
- Press General
- Press Reset
- Select Reset network settings
- Enter your password
- Press Reset network settings to confirm your action.
Reset all settings
This method is safe because you will not lose any data or media on your iPhone. Here is what you should do to:
- Go Settings
- General hit
- Press Reset
- Select Reset all parameters.
- Enter a password if necessary
- Confirm the action by pressing Reset all parameters.
Restore your iPhone to factory settings using iTunes
No iPhone service can also be repaired by restoring the iPhone using iTunes. You should keep in mind that this will erase everything you have on your device, so back up your data first. To restore your iPhone to factory settings, do the following:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection and the latest version of iTunes software.
- Connect your iPhone Mac / PC using a lightning cable.
- Click Restore in the Summary tab.
- Before the process starts, iTunes will first download the firmware.
- Wait until the restore process is complete.
- Once done, set up your iPhone as a new device.
How to repair any service on iPhone after iOS update
Sometimes, no iPhone service can appear after iOS update. Some users have complained about the problem after upgrading their devices to iOS 9.3.
In most cases, you just need to wait a moment and allow your device time to install after the update. Of course, waiting doesn't seem too exciting if you can't send messages and even make calls. There are several things to try:
- Disable Celular data by going to Settings> Cellular. After that, activate airplane mode and leave it on for 15-20 seconds. Turn off airplane mode and turn on cellular data.
- Restart your iPhone
- Reinsert your SIM card
- Reset network settings. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset network settings. Press Reset network settings to confirm your action.
Subscribe to our site: Technobezz
No service after Jailbreak?
The most frequent cause Why you are confronted iPhone any after service jallbreak is incorrect Base band.
No Customer service fault can only. be solved by dclassement your current iPad base band. More people jailpause their iPhone with a Redsn0w and improve iPad base band. So what they use UltraSn0w activate their the service, But, fails.
The iPad baseband causes conflict with a network service and interfre with a Radio The frequency of apparatus. succeed Get service we your iPhone, to follow the procedure explains below.
iPhone No Customer service After prison escape
- First download the latest version of RedSn0w
- Tlcharger your firmware here (6.0.1)
- After you often tlchargs RedSn0w, Extract and Open it ace administrator
- When Redsn0w is open, navigate supplmentaire and 'sread ISPW ' and leaf for the firmware you peanuts tlchargs
After the process is finished, seeds and Blier had was added. A guts with a options will have apparatre.
Visit our Apples Troubleshoot guides / iMessage does not work
Tile to see yew you often the iPad Baseband DCLASS:
- NAVIGATE Rglages>General> sure
- Tile install Cydia and rtrograder from IPad Base band.
After this, your iPhone will restart
Click we GRER tongue Has the low right
You may Lily- IPhone does not connect to WiFi
- to stare iPhone No Customer service After prison escape –click add Has the Top of page left and type http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/ ace the source URLs and to press the add Source .
To choose Round trip Cydia
If accuracy of method fact are not solve the service error after you have jailbreak your phone and DCLASS your iPad baseband, then Trial accuracy of a. be sr save all dated by iCloud gold the computer.
insrer your YES menu this is to receive any service fault and forehead more than Rglages > GNRALITS > Reset> Reset network Settings.
You should also Lily: iPhone will not charge
All the above solutions are effective in not repairing any service on iPhone 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
If you have tried the above solutions, and nothing has worked, contact your operator. You can also contact Genius Bar or the nearest Apple authorized service provider.