As we can read Apple's explanation about Apple Watch Battery, it has an all day battery life which technically has 18 hours with the following usage: 90 hour checks, 90 notifications, minutes of use 45 minutes and 30 minutes of training with Apple Watch music playback via Bluetooth. This is the best thing we get from this real laptop with a rich application system and a 205 mAh battery. The word lifespan of the battery all day gives the impression that we need to charge it every day at least once a day. Thank you the inductive technology used by Apple Watch to help us recharge it. In addition, with third party hardware support. can accompany your Apple Watch on overnight charge.
See also: Best beautiful stand or charging station for Apple Watch
The rhythm is clear: use it in the morning with complete autonomy and recharge it overnight for the next day. However, one of the problems you may experience with this device is that the Apple Watch is not charging.
Notice: If your Apple Watch warranty and its accessories are still covered by the warranty, you can request it from the Apple Store to assert your warranty by reserving with Genius Bar or with the authorized Apple service provider.
Or you can also do a troubleshooting to repair Apple Watch will not charge yourself to save time.
How to fix Apple Watch is not charging
- Make sure you have removed a protective plastic from the rear loading surface of the watch, as this has happened in some cases and has caused the Apple Watch to stop intermittently.
- Even if the charging technology of the Apple Watch uses induction, we must nevertheless pay attention to the cleanliness of the surface under the Apple Watch and the rear loading surface of the Apple Watch.
- Try not to wind the cable, as the cable may bend.The Apple watch comes with a charger and a cable with an inductive charger head. If you can find another charger and cable, try them out. Switch between the charger and the cable to find out if the charger or the cable, or both, do not work. If you find damage on one or both of them, you don't have to take the next step. You can simply go to the Apple Store or an authorized service provider and request a new one.
- Restart the Apple Watch: first, turn off the Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button until the cursor appears. Then drag the dye slider to the right. Turn on the Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Reset your Apple Watch: open the Settings app from the home screen
Go GNRALITS – RRESET, then press Delete content and settings.