We all experienced this unpleasant situation when we accidentally deleted one of the messages on our Android device. Or, we delete the message and change our mind later. What if it just happened? Here we are going to share a guide which will show you how to recover deleted text messages on Android. It may take a bit of your time, but if the message is important to you, then it is definitely worth the time and effort.
See also: Android vs iPhone: Which to buy?
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android
As we all know, unfortunately there is no cancellation option for deleted messages. So when you delete a message, you may think that it is. I just deleted the message and I will not be able to recover it. You can retrieve messages using Android FonePaw Data Retrieval.
To use this program, you need to connect your phone to your PC, then follow the instructions that the program shows you. Discover some of the most important features of this program first.
- This program not only helps you recover deleted text messages, but also multimedia messages, contacts and some other necessary information.
- It offers you the possibility to save the retrieved text messages in HTML and CSV format on your PC in order to obtain messages in a clearly readable format.
- This software is supported on all major brands of phones such as HTC, Google, Nexus, OnePlus, etc.
- Also helps you recover logs, images and WhatsApp messages.
Now that you know some of the most important features of FonePaw Android Data Recovery, we can move on to the guide that will show you how to recover messages. Follow the steps below:
- The first step is to connect your Android device to your PC using a data cable.
- Now start the recovery program.
- If USB debugging is disabled on your phone, the program will instantly ask you to enable USB debugging so that the PC can detect and communicate with your Android device. So, if debugging is disabled, enable it and press OK.
- If the connection is established between your phone and your PC, the program will present a choice list asking you what type of data you want to recover and the choices are images, simple text messages, WhatsApp messages or videos. In our scenario, we will choose Messages, then we will press Next.
- Before scanning and retrieving the data, the program will ask for the grant, and you must authorize it by pressing "grant" on your phone screen.
- After the above step, all deleted messages are present. Then, just press the Rcuprer button to save these messages on your PC in HTML or CSV format.
Flight. You can now recover deleted messages on your Android device. As we mentioned above, it may take a bit of your time and effort, but we think it's definitely worth it. Try.