We We all have that every day, around 55 million video calls are made through the world’s most used instant messaging application, WhatsApp, which, together with voice calls, totals almost 2 billion minutes per day. Therefore, for this reason alone, the most used instant messaging app in the world, WhatsApp is not only the most used instant messaging application in the world, it is also one of the most popular platforms. favorite of users to chat with family and friends.
How to Record WhatsApp Video and Voice Calls on Android
According to the popular app news portal, Business of Apps, around 55 million video calls are made every day through the world’s most widely used instant messaging application, WhatsApp, which, together with voice calls, adds up to nearly of 2 billion minutes per minute. day.
Therefore, for this reason alone, the most used instant messaging app in the world, WhatsApp is not only the most used instant messaging application in the world, it is also one of the most popular platforms. favorite of users to chat with family and friends.
But here the point is that WhatsApp calling is not always perfect, because some people, despite their daily use, still lack functions that could be essential for many, but the company seems to resist their implementation. One of them is the ability to record calls in WhatsApp, which unfortunately has not yet appeared in the app.
However, the point is that by using the third-party tools and applications, it is quite simply possible to rent the calls that we make through the messaging service in an easy way. So, now, without wasting a lot of time, let’s get started and just explore the tutorial we mentioned below.
How to record WhatsApp voice calls with Cube Call Recorder ACR?
Although tech giant Google seems to be putting more and more obstacles for developers of call recording apps, the vast majority of them can be used to record voice calls on WhatsApp without any problem. One of the most popular is without a doubt the Cube Call Recorder ACR, with over 5 million active installs on Google Play and a 4.7 out of 5 star rating, making it simply one of the apps best known in its category.
Basically, this application was created to record classic voice calls, of course, those made through the mobile network. But apart from that, it also offers the option to record audio calls made through multiple apps like Skype, Line, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- What you need to do to register is just install the app.
- Then just choose in which apps you want to record the sound of calls (in this case just select WhatsApp).
- Now, after selecting the desired app, whose audio calls you want to record (in this case, WhatsApp), just leave it. All your audio calls in WhatsApp will now be recorded.
- It will also be possible to activate automatic recording so that it is not necessary to start recording manually with each call.
- That’s it, you’re done.
Download the ACR Cube Call Recorder .
How to record WhatsApp video calls with MNML Screen Recorder?
Recording video calls is a fairly straightforward process as it is enough to use any screen recording app for Android that simply records the screen of your Android device.
So, we are going to show you one of the simplest apps available on the Google Play Store, called MNML Screen Recorder, as it not only allows you to record your Android screen, but also record the audio captured by the microphone of the device too.
- First of all, just download and install MNML Screen Recorder on your Android device.
- Now just open the app on your device.
- Now, to record WhatsApp calls using this app, it will be necessary to start recording the screen just before entering the call.
- To do this, simply press the “Save” button present at the bottom of your screen.
- Now just open WhatsApp and make a video call to start recording it.
- That’s it, now you’re done.
Download the MNML screen recorder .
READ ALSO: 5 Android Apps Every WhatsApp User Must Have
So what do you think of this? simply share all of your views and thoughts in the comments section below. And if you liked this tutorial, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.