Nowadays, downloading games has become the norm, even though the Nintendo Switch accepts discs, which is more convenient than storing the game locally.
In addition, the console's limited storage capacity (32 GB) means that you will probably want to transfer certain games to an SD card. It is therefore almost essential to have a memory card to store your favorite titles.
If you want to know how to do it, then here is the step-by-step guide:
- turn off your Switch.
- Insert your microSD card into your console, the slot is behind the stand.
- Turn on your Switch.
- Open them settings from the home screen (gear wheel).
- Scroll down and choose Data management.
- Slectionnez software.
- Select the game you want to transfer.
- Press on Archive software, then on Archive in the window that opens.
- Go to the home screen and select the archived game.
- Tap the option Tlcharger, the game transfers to your microSD card.
Remember that the backup data will always be stored on the local storage of the console.
. (tagsToTranslate) games (t) Nintendo Switch (t) SD card (t) entertainment (t) gadgets (t) video-games (t) table-of-contents