We use smartphones every day, which almost look like handheld computers on which we can do a lot of tasks. Sometimes we may want to print something from our phone. If you want to know how to do this, keep reading. We are going to share a few simple steps on how to print from an Android phone.
See as well:
Using Google Cloud Print
The Google cloud is used to print the necessary files from any Android device. To print with Google Cloud, follow these steps. First, make sure the software and printer are turned on on your device. Your printer and your Android device must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- First, go to "Settings" and in the search field, type "Print". To do this, you must use Settings> Connected devices> Connection preferences> Print to access Printing.
- Now click on 'Cloud Print'.
- In the upper right corner you will find the menu option. Click on it.
- Go to 'Add a printer'.
- If your Wi-Fi network is connected, the printer could be added.
After adding the printer, you can print any file.
- Select the file, paper or photo you want to print.
- After that you will find a three point button; it will be in the upper right corner. Click on it.
- You will find an option 'print document' or 'Export'. If you can't find any options, then you may need to save the file you want to print. Save the file and browse to print it.
- Click the print option.
- Normally, connection with the printer and Cloud Print is automatic. But if you are adding multiple printers, you need to choose the printer.
- Now select the paper size and number of copies to print. There are also color or black and white image printing options. Choose the one according to your preference.
- A printer icon is displayed on the screen. Tap that.
Download Google Cloud Printer
Print using email
- First, access your email account. Tap on the option to create a new mail.
- Now, in the '' field, type the printer's email address.
- There will be a 'Join' option. Click the button or icon.
- Displays the location of the file for printing. You must be sure of the location. Otherwise, you cannot attach or print this.
- After attaching the file, press the "Send" option.
- Your task is finished.
- First, locate the file you want to print.
- Open the file.
- You will find a 'Share' button. Click on it. The 'Share' button can vary from one device to another.
- Then select the email client according to your choice.
- Open new mail and type the printer's email address.
- Click on the 'Send' button.
Local file printing
- To print a local file, open it from the stock location.
- There should be a menu button on the right side at the top of your screen. It may look like three points. Click on it.
- Click on the 'Print' option.
- There will be a "rolling arrow". Select the printer. There is a printer icon. Tap that.
- The printer must be turned on and the necessary printer application must be registered on your device.
Print a file from the Internet without any application
- First, go to the Menu button in the upper right corner when viewing the page or image you want to print.
- Select the "Print" option.
- Then, in the drop-down menu, select the printer.
- Click on the printer icon.