Most Instagram users spend a lot of time looking at the Instagram stories of the people they follow. For this reason, Instagram offers their users a great opportunity to sell their products by adding links to their websites in Instagram articles, which makes it easier to route traffic to a website. Many people use this feature to promote their new YouTube videos. So this is a great option.
See also: How to download Instagram photos
The use of Instagram links has many advantages, such as:
- Routing and increasing traffic to your website or blog that you have linked on your Instagram.
- Rapid increase in sales. Instagram has helped many businesses grow in just a few years because when people see the vivid images of your product on your Instagram, they will no doubt want to see the details of that product and visit your links by clicking on the images.
For users with a verified account or more than ten thousand subscribers
For example, if a person has at least ten thousand followers or is an authenticated user on Instagram, they are very lucky because they have an option called "drag link". The drag up link is a way to post information about interesting content, such as a new product, event, or service, and that people can just swipe for details.
Now let's talk about the different ways you can publish the link to their Instagram account and get the most out of it.
- If one of them has ten thousand or more followers on Instagram or has a verified Instagram account, they will see a "link" icon (optional) when they open their menu of Instagram stories.
- The next step is to click on the link icon.
- After clicking on the link icon, the user will be offered two options + URL and + Vido IGTV.
- You can choose the one that suits you, but in our case, we will click on the "+ URL" button.
- Now type or paste the URL of the site you want to link to on your Instagram account.
- Click the Finish button at the top right.
- Finally, click the + Story button, located at the bottom right of the story screen to publish your story. You can now see that your published article contains a "Show more" link.
Links via Metricool
Users who have no more than ten thousand subscribers or a verified account can only post links in the bio of their Instagram profile. Consequently, these users can take advantage of this by posting links to their sites via Metricool in the following manner:
- Log in to your Metricool profile.
- Access planning in the left menu.
- Click the Instagram Link option.
- In this section the user can start linking the content.
- First, select all the material published on Instagram that you want to display on the link. Click on (the links in red above the publications are unrelated images and will not be displayed).
- Now configure all the links you want to display.
- Finally, copy the link that appears at the beginning of the images.
In this way, the user can display the link in his bio. This method allows the user to create a similar Instagram profile, but the difference will be that this profile will only contain the images chosen by the user. Once the user has clicked on an image with an identical profile, he will be redirected to the page to which the user has linked him.