Is your Samsung S8 charging slowly? Slow charging of the Galaxy S8 can result from draining the battery and running applications. This should not be a problem once you have made certain adjustments, such as closing open applications. This could be a phone problem or the charger itself is not good. This article will share some useful solutions. We are going to show you how to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 slow charging issues.
See also: How to fix Wi-Fi problems of Samsung Galaxy S8
Guide: How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Slow Charging Problem
Check your USB cable
Before trying any of the solutions below, you need to check the USB cable. Make sure the cable is clean. You can test on another phone and try to determine if the problem is with the charger. If the charger in question charges another phone correctly, the problem is not with the charger. If not, try to clean the charger with a pin or replace it.
Restart your device in safe mode
Restart your device in safe mode. This will help you determine if a third-party application is causing the problem. If your phone charges at a normal rate, a third-party application is causing the problem. Please follow the steps below to charge a device in safe mode.
- turn off the device.
- Press and hold the power button beyond the model name screen.
- Wait until SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the On / Off button.
- Immediately after releasing the power button, press and hold the volume down button.
- Continue to hold the volume down key until the device has finished restarting.
- Safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Release the volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
Uninstall third-party applications
Deleting third-party applications can help your phone charge and function normally. If you have recently installed an application prior to this problem, uninstall the application. Your device charges at a normal rate after apps that disrupt your device are removed.
steps to uninstall applications:
- Go to menu
- select Parameters
- Tap More
- Click on the application manager
- Select the download section
- Then select the application and press uninstall
Close background application
Closing apps in the background can help you fix Samsung Galaxy S8 slow charging issues. Open applications can slow down the charging process. It is best to charge your phone when you are not using it.
- You can view background applications by clicking and holding the Home button, then releasing it when you see the screen for recently used applications.
- Click on "Finish all applications" in the task manager section
- Click the RAM option at the top of your screen.
Emptying the system is another thing that can help resolve slow charging issues. It is a simple solution that is worth trying. To perform this step, follow the steps below.
- Click on "Dialer"
- Type (* # 9900 #)
- Choose "Low battery drain" at the bottom of the page.
- Choose "Activate".
Getting rid of cached data is a perfect solution for slowing down the load. You can do this by performing a general reset. Be sure to save the important data and information you need before performing this step.
- Click on the Setting application
- Choose accounts
- Click on "Save and reset"
- You may need to unlock your screen for it, but select "Reset device".
- Once there, click on "Delete all"
Packaging in place
The above solutions are helpful if your Samsung Galaxy S8 is charging slowly. Fortunately, all of the above solutions have restored your device. If not, you can leave a comment below and you will be given further instructions.