Technobezz questions about a network problem on the Samsung Galaxy Note asked me a question. The person says:
MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE, THE NUMBER I GET "MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE" CHECK THE IMEI NUMBER IT SAYS, "THE IMEI NUMBER MAY BE CORRECT"
And selected network unavailable on Android.
This problem cannot be canceled or an IMEI # problem invalid because the IMEI number is incorrect. If you have a canceled IMEI number and need to correct a network number, read:
Restore Galaxy Null IMEI # and patch not saved on the network
What caused the unavailable mobile network?
The steps below have been proven to be a solution for the MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE problem on most Samsung galaxy phones. The problem can most likely be a lack of reception in your area.
Please note that the mobile network not available on the Samsung Galaxy can most likely be triggered by a bad signal / reception, your Samsung Galaxy coverage, your location, or SIM trunk.
The problem is prone to be among the Samsung Galaxy T-Mobile and Verizon wireless handsets.
Before you start solving the problem, try this: Insert a SIM card to access network services Do not register on the network.
Check if your phone is roaming
- mobile networks
- Data roaming
Check if the airplane mode is deactivated
- More parameters
- Airplane mode
How to Repair Samsung Galaxy Mobile Network Not Available
This method can be used for any Android device. Move towards:
- Wireless and networks
- mobile networks
- Network operators
- Select automatically.
This is the easiest way to end the problem. If it didn't work, go to method 2.
Change your battery – Try a different battery in your Android combo. This can effectively solve the problem. If you found that it worked for you, it means that you have a damaged battery that has been overheated due to the amount of heat generated by your phone.
There is a problem with the radio signal which is not broadcasting correctly.
- Dial * # * # 4636 # * # * in the dialer
- You will be invited with a tasting menu
- Click on phone / device information
- Perform a ping test
- Select GSM Auto (PRL) from the drop-down list
- Click on turn off the radio
See here for more iPhone and Android codes
If all of the above steps have not helped you, update your firmware. Here are the steps for that:
- About the device
- Software update
- Check the update
It's a simple way that has fixed the mobile network not available on Android for most people.
"Update via Kies" (Optional)
Perform a factory reset:
- Backup and reset
- Factory data reset
- turn off your device.
- Then hold the Home, Power and Volume Up button for a few seconds until the Android logo appears on the screen.
- Release the buttons and then the volume use button to highlight the options and press the Start button to confirm. Highlight the factory reset option and confirm it with the power button.
- Then select Delete all user data and confirm it.
- Wait a few seconds to see the option Restart the system now and select it. The telephone will then be restarted and you will have to configure it again from scratch.
Most people face error while searching for network