Huawei P30 is currently one of the best phones on the market. Currently, Huawei P30 belongs to the category of these flagship phones, one of the best you can get for your money. No matter how great the phone is, bugs and problems can appear from time to time. Here we are going to talk about problems related to Wi-Fi. If your phone does not connect to Wi-Fi, or if it connects but the connection continues to drop, try the solutions listed below. Without further ado, let's see how to solve the Wi-Fi problems of the Huawei P30.
See also: How to fix an Android that does not connect to Wi-Fi (on all variants)
Confirmation of work
In the event that your phone continues to disconnect from Wi-Fi, you must first make sure that the problem is in your handset and not in the router itself. To confirm, you can use any other device and try to connect it to your Wi-Fi router. If this device does not connect, it means that the problem resides in the router or the Internet connection (possibly down) and not in the device. your phone. For correct confirmation, try to connect as many devices as possible. If other devices connect to the router and Wi-Fi is working fine, but your P30 disconnects, it's time to try some of the solutions listed below.
Restart your phone
The first thing to recommend is to restart the device. It's the best way to fix your device when it encounters a bug. To restart your P30, simply press and hold the power button, then press Restart. You can also press switch off, then leave the phone to switch off. Once dyed, press and hold the power button again.
Restart your router
This is something you absolutely must do if the previous solutions have not solved the problem. turn off your router and wait a minute or two. Turn it back on.
Reset network settings
Problems related to Wi-Fi mainly cause a malfunction of the networking parameters. This does not mean that the user has made changes or has corrupted the system; it just means that sometimes some applications or updates cause automatic changes due to which such error occurs. To reset your network settings, you can follow the following steps:
- First, open the mobile settings.
- Then go to the advanced settings.
- from there, scroll down and press save and reset.
- Among the options given, look for the option indicating the reset of the network parameters.
- You may be presented with some warning messages, accept the message, and press the reset network settings twice to confirm.
This step will not only reset the Wi-Fi settings but also the mobile and Bluetooth data settings.
Forget a Wi-Fi network and reconnect
It may work for you. Here's what to do:
- Navigate to settings
- Tap Wireless and networks
- Find the network you are connecting to or trying to connect to
- Tap the network name
- Tap Forget
Install software updates
First of all, we recommend that you set your phone's update to auto so that you don't miss any updates. However, to manually check for an update, follow these steps:
- First, go to your phone's settings
- Press the System tab
- Then click on the update verification button
- Finally, click on the option that says check the update.
If you've already downloaded the update, but haven't installed it yet, be sure to do so.
Wiping the cache partition
Images, announcements, videos, etc. Frequently used fall into a specific type of internal storage, called a cache partition. The cache partition provides you with quick access, but over time the cache partition could be corrupted. Therefore, it is recommended to clear your cache partition so that your phone does not contain any more bugs. To clean the cache, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the power and volume up buttons for at least ten seconds while your phone is on.
- Release the buttons as soon as the Huawei logo appears.
- After the logo, the EMUI screen appears with the recovery mode options.
- Press the volume down button to find the Clean up cache partition option.
- Once you have reached the option Erase cache partition, press the power button to confirm the selection.
- Check again if the problem is gone.