Imagine the frustration of being blocked by your favorite service, in this case, HBO Now, especially when you are looking forward to enjoying your favorite mission. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including connectivity issues, security information such as passwords and region restrictions. Here are some steps that can help you connect successfully.
See also: HBO GO vs. HBO NOW
If all the login information has been verified, the problem may simply be a browser due to network and service preferences. Just close the service, launch a different browser and try to connect with your unique information.
If the service to which you are accessing has recently modified certain data relating to its use, in this case HBO Now, the browser may have difficulty accessing the service again using the old protocols. This can be easily resolved by erasing all the data that the browser has stored regarding the service in question. This includes cookies and cached data. However, this means that some automatic functionality may be lost. Each browser is unique, but it's usually pretty simple.
- Access browser settings, usually identified by a gear logo, like on mobile devices.
- Go to 'delete navigation data' and select the cache option and cookies then continue
- Once done, close the browser, reopen it, and then try to connect again.
It is quite easy to confuse the details of one service provider with another, especially if the services are similar.
- Check the details again to make sure they are correct
- If so, check their accuracy by trying to connect to the service with another device and see what happens.
- To reduce risk, try to use the browser details backup feature so that you don't enter the details every time, but make sure that no one else has access to this device to prevent unauthorized use.
- If the problem persists, try to choose the "forgotten password" option. This will cause a password reset which may eventually resolve the issue. Before following this procedure, make sure you have access to the registered email address and phone number.
The connection may be due to device problems that are difficult to isolate from the network router to the device. To avoid this possibility, simply update all the devices involved.
- turn off the streaming device, network router and wait for about a minute or more.
- Remember, don't stop, but use the real restart feature, as it is designed to check for errors and correct them by design
- Once restarted, open the browser generally connected to the service and try to reconnect.
This is one of the most likely causes of connection problems. As the HBO Now service is limited to certain regions, your current region may simply not be supported.
- For new users, check the supported regions in which the service operates. Former users who have changed locations must first check the supported areas.
- For former users who have not changed location, check the browser settings for VPN settings, as this is usually the cause of location maps. Turn it off, restart the browser and try to connect to the service again.
Updates and installation
Check the store for the latest versions of the service application when you use one, update it, and restart it. If that doesn't help, clear all the application history and files from the device, then perform a new installation compatible with the handy device and you should be ready to go!
Get help from a service provider
Some problems can be related to the fact that the service itself is down. Therefore, if all attempts still do not resolve connection issues, contact support and verify that the service is actually working at that time, using official communication platforms such as support email. : [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Provide information such as details saved, address, account number and a brief description of the problem.