Traveling is probably something that many of us enjoy, allowing us to experience new foods, new cultures, and do things we don’t really have to do at home. However, travel is not cheap. One of the most expensive aspects of the trip would be the price of the flight, where it is usually unavoidable.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t save the money and if you’re trying to get the best deal you can, check out the guide below where we’ll walk you through some of the steps and methods that might help. you find the best flight deals online.
READ ALSO: The Best Travel Apps To Save Time And Spend Less Money On Your Trip
Yes, in case you didn’t know, Google has a built-in flight tracking system. With Google Flights, you will be able to search for plane tickets and even track them. So if the prices change up or down, you will be notified so that you know when is the best time to travel.
1. Access the Google Flights website
2. Enter your destination (or destinations; there is support for multi-city travel)
3. Indicate your desired travel dates
4. Click on Search
5. You will then be presented with a bunch of the cheapest possible flights for that travel period.
6. You can refine your search by going through the various filters, where you can select the preferred airlines, whether or not the flights give free baggage allowance, the flight departure time, etc.
7. You can also click on the price chart to view historical and future prices.
8. You can also click Track Prices to be notified if the price of flights changes during your travel period.
Another popular option for searching for the best flight deals online is to use Skyscanner, a website / service that you may have heard of before.
1. Access to the Skyscanner website
2. Enter your destination and travel dates
3. Click on Search for flights
4. Skyscanner will then search all available airlines and list the flights starting with the cheapest prices.
5. You can refine the search by selecting the outward and return flight times.
6. You can also filter the different airlines