WeWe all know that in Microsoft's well-known and most widely used operating system, the technology glove, Windows 10, is as simple as the rest of the Windows versions. And to do this, we simply need to right-click on the trash's icon on the desktop, then click on the corresponding specific command. But we all know that this is a manual procedure. So we are going to show you something different now. As there is a way to configure the Windows operating system, so that the recycle bin can be empty, automatically, every time we dye the computer.
Read also:How to password protect folders in Windows 10 without software
How to empty the trash when shutting down your Windows PC
Empty Trash, in the well-known and most used Microsoft operating system, the technology glove, Windows 10, is as simple as in other versions of Windows. And to do this, we simply have to click with the right mouse button on the trash, on the desktop, then click on the corresponding specific command.
However, we all know that this is a manual procedure. So we are going to show you something different now. As there is a way to configure the Windows operating system, so that the recycle bin can be empty, automatically, every time we dye the computer.In this way, we we can avoid leaving traces when using the computer and, of course, avoid unnecessarily taking up storage space in the system.
By default, on computers with the Windows 10 operating system and in previous versions, the task of emptying the trash must be performed manually. Fortunately for the users, there is a way to automate the whole process.
So, as we said, we can choose that the computer itself can simply clean the files as soon as we dye it. But keep in mind that for this automation, we need to have Windows 10 Pro, the glove of Microsoft technology, because we will modify the settings that are only available in this version, slightly more complete than the others.
How to empty the trash when shutting down your Windows computer
- First, go to the desktop, create a new text document and paste the following command: PowerShell.exe -NoProfile -Command Clear-RecycleBin -Confirm: $ false
- Once you have finished the above step, simply save the file and exit it.
- Now, just say the extension that will be left as ".txt" and replace it with ".bat", so that it stays under "Empty the script.bat bin", for example.
- After the above step, you should now put a file in the trash and double click on the newly created file.
- If the script was created and executed correctly, everything will be fine and the double-click will simply empty the recycle bin.
- Now you have to make it work automatically when you dye the PC.
- In the Windows 10 search bar of the technology glove, Microsoft, simply type gpedit.msc.
- After that, simply click on Execute, then select Computer Configuration> Windows Settings> Scripts> Stop.
- Now, after performing the above step successfully, in the stop screen, simply click Add> Browse and enter the location of the script you created earlier.
- there is, now you have finished.
Now, after performing the above steps successfully, the script will run automatically when you shut down the computer or PC and the recycle bin will be automatically cleaned.So, what do you think of this? Just share all your points. View and think in the comment section below. And if you liked this article, do not forget to share it with your friends and family.