Keeping in mind the success of Instagram, it should not be surprising that millions of photos are uploaded almost daily to Instagram. You can find a wide variety of photos on Instagram, whether it's a representation of a cute pet or the beauty of a landscape. It is natural that you want to save these beautiful images, but all you can do on Instagram is to take a screenshot of these images as there is no download option. Here we will show you how to download Instagram photos.
See also: How to publish on Instagram from Mac
Why doesn't Instagram provide a download option?
This is a crucial question that comes to mind as soon as there is no download option available on Instagram. Well, the reason behind this is that Instagram has very strict copyright rules, and they don't want you to upload images without anyone's consent. However, Instagram only allows you to save photos if you want to post them again, but you must get permission from the original owner of that photo. It is essential that, if you use someone's photo, you give credit to the original owner and do not use someone's photos for commercial purposes.
Save or bookmark photos
In 2017, Instagram included a feature to save an image in the Instagram library. This feature is called a bookmark feature. If you are a new user and you do not know how to mark the images of your choice as a favorite. , here is a quick guide.
- Under the photo you want to save, you'll see a bookmark icon, tap on it.
- Once the photo is bookmarked and you want to see it for later, go to your profile and tap on the three horizontal bars.
- After pressing the horizontal bars, you will see two options saved (with a bookmark image) and Discover people, click saved.
- Finally, you will see all your branded or saved photos on Instagram.
How to download Instagram photos to PC?
To download photos, you have two options, namely:
- Saving photos via an app
- Saving photos online on a website
To register online via the Web, you can visit Downloadgram and follow these steps:
- First, open Instagram.com and find the photo you want to upload
- After choosing the image, click on the image
- After clicking, at the top right, you will see three horizontal dots, click on it
- Then you will see a list of options. Among these, choose the "Copy link" option.
- Once you have the link in the clipboard, it's time to open the link
- On downloadgram.com, you will see a text box asking for the image URL.
- Paste the copied link into this URL text box
- And click on the download button
- After clicking the download button, you will see another button labeled Download image.
- Just click this button and the image will be downloaded.
How to Download Instagram Photos to Android Phone
To download the image to an Android phone, do the following:
- First, download the Android app from Google PlayStore with a name FastSave for Instagram
- Open the app and press the button that says FastSave Service to activate it.
- After activating, press the Open Instagram button.
- Then find the image you want to download
- Tap the three dots (vertical dots) just above the image
- Choose Copy link from the options. The image will automatically be uploaded to your phone gallery.