Netflix offers a wide selection of programs, suitable for all ages and all tastes.
However, among the series available on the platform, there is always one that we love to watch without assuming it too much …
Fortunately, the streaming glove has thought of everything! If you don't want to reveal your little hidden pleasures, like finishing the whole first season of Teen Wolf in one weekend, then you can delete the memory from your account.
In this tutorial, we explain how to delete your Netflix story in 4 steps.
Recommended articles: How to access all Netflix catalogs?, How to download Netflix series on a tablet or smartphone? and How to unsubscribe from Netflix?
Delete Netflix History
First, to shed your Netflix history, you will need to be on the platform's Internet interface, not the application.
- Go to Netflix from your computer's internet browser and log in to your account.
- Click on theProfile Icon (top right of the screen) and select Account.
- Scroll down and click on Historical.
- Browse your history and click on the symbol circle barr when you see a program you want to hide.
Create Netflix profiles
To avoid wasting time deleting your browsing history, do not hesitate to also create profiles for each user sharing your subscription.
It is even possible to create profiles specially designed for children.
- Meeting on Netflix from your computer’s internet browser and log in to your account.
- Click on theProfile Icon (top right of the screen) and selectManage profiles.
- On the home screen, click on the icon + (Add profile).
- Name the account.
- If you want to limit the content accessible for your chrubins, then check the box Child?.
. (tagsToTranslate) delete (t) history (t) Netflix (t) tutorial (t) house-connected (t) computers (t) table-of-contents (t) tablets