Fatigu of the dial of your Apple Watch? Replacing it to give it a new look is actually a simple operation. You can change the dial of the Apple Watch from the device itself and from the iPhone. In this article, we will explain step by step how to do it.
Replacing the dial of your Apple Watch with one of the other dials available on the watch is a breeze. Just swipe left or right from the edge of the screen to scroll through the dials on your Apple Watch. Once you have found the right dial for you, all you have to do is to interrupt the scroll to select it.
Changing the dial of your Apple Watch with one of those already loaded on the watch is simple, but you can go further. And if you could customize your taste by creating new dials, you'll have to do it:
- Press the crown to wake up the Apple Watch
- Press on the screen
- Scroll left or right to select a dial
- Click on Personalize
- Slide your finger to the left or right to select a function of the watch face, such as the date, and turn the crown to change it.
- You can customize different aspects such as color and design
- From a simple slide down left, you can change the individual components (Apple calls them "complications") of the watch face.
- When you have finished customizing, press the crown again to save all changes.
You can also add new items to the face of your Apple Watch, but you can only do this via the iPhone application.
- Open the Apple Watch app
- Click on the tab My watch
- Access the section dedicated to complications
- You will find the buttons More and less to add new ones on the dial of the watch.
To install a new dial on your Apple Watch, you must first force the customization mode by touching the crown to wake it up and long-pressing the screen. To do this you will need:
- Scroll left or right until you find the icon More
- Scroll up or down to see available dials
- Select the one you want to add
- You can now customize it by following the steps explained above
what frequency do you replace the dial of your smartwatch?
. (tagsToTranslate) apple (t) apple watch (t) how to change the dial on apple watch (t) apple watch backgrounds (t) apple watch faces (t) how to install new apple watch dials (t) how to replace apple dials watch