Wondering what your Facebook friends or followers think when referring to a specific topic? Lucky for you, there is a way to find out! Facebook polls or Facebook are a perfect way to interact with your friends or followers in a fun and interesting way. But how do you create a Facebook poll?
Once you know who your target market is, it’s very easy to create a survey for Facebook. For more information on the creation of a survey or toll on Facebook , continue reading here on TechTip.
You may also be interested in: Best Time to Post Scheduled Posts on Facebook
How to create a poll on Facebook
When doing a survey on Facebook, you should first be aware that doing a survey from a personal profile is different from doing a survey from a Facebook page for what to consider. Technically speaking, however, the process is the same. Read on to find out how create a poll on the Facebook timeline and your personal profile:
- First, go to the “Status” section and click on the ellipses to display the Options tab.
- Then the page will allow you to create content on the wall. Look for the “Poll” option and select it.
- Then, a dialogue window will open where you can enter your question and fill in your possible answers.
- The poll option also allows you to add a photo from the video option if you want.
- And when you’re done, POST!
See, fast and easy!
How to create a survey on the company’s Facebook page
Doing a poll for a group and a profile is done the same way, technically speaking. However, what to consider when editing the Facebook poll. When you work as a business, the way you organize a survey will be different than a personal survey done for your friends. Here are our tips for conducting a business survey on a page Facebook :
- Make sure your page is well managed so you can control who you want to answer your questions. This can be done in your settings page .
- Next, we recommend that you choose a duration for your Facebook poll.
- We recommend that you add a photo to your business survey to grab the attention of your followers.
- Be sure to follow the flow of the survey.
- To follow! If you’re doing a survey, make sure you keep your promise to your customers and give them what they ask for (depending on the survey question, of course!)
How to create a facebook poll: what to consider
The first thing to do is to make sure that your question is well worded and does not lead to misinterpretations. In addition, we suggest that you choose concrete and clear answers. In this way, the survey will provide you with reliable and useful information that you can use to improve your business.
It is also essential that the survey has the necessary dissemination to reach the chosen target audience. In general, this is usually easy to do on a Facebook page , since once someone follows you, the content should immediately reach them. However, there are some things you can take into account, such as a Facebook survey example, that could help strengthen the dissemination of your survey:
- Date and time of publication : Choose a day and time when you see that the majority of your audience is active. According to mashable.com, audience activity on Facebook is typically highest at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Wednesdays. Additionally, people are generally more active on Facebook on weekdays than on weekends.
- Survey style : Make sure the style of the posted photo or video is eye-catching, and ask a clear but compelling question.
- Photos accompanying the survey : Choose a photo that grabs attention and works well with the concept of the survey.
- Use of hashtags on Facebook : Use a common and searched hashtag that matches your survey question.