Windows 10, the Microsoft operating system was released in 2015. This version has a lot of positive reviews. The number of errors contained in previous versions has been reduced, and the whole system is rather fluid and very easy to use. If you've recently switched from Mac to PC, or Windows 7 or Windows 10, you can spend some time learning how it works. But don't worry, you'll quickly get used to all of its features. Here we're going to show you how to set up the Windows 10 screen saver.
See also: How to delete saved Windows 10 passwords
Six screensavers are built into Windows 10. For the Windows 10 version, you need to follow these few steps.
- First, you need to go to the Settings app. You can press Windows + I to go there.
- Once you're there, you'll find personalization. Click on it.
- After accessing the customization settings, find the lock screen on the left side and click on it.
- In the "Screen lock settings" you will find "Screen saver settings".
- Click Screen Saver Settings. A window will appear on your screen. On this window, there are many options to adjust the screensaver according to your choice.
- The six default screensavers for Windows 10 are: Empty, Mystify, Bubbles, 3D Text, Ribbons, and Photos. You will find a screen saver menu. In this drop-down section, select the screen saver you want to use for the screen.
- There is another section called parameters. You can make small changes to this screen saver. There are options for customizing the text.
- If you don't like the default screen saver and want to create your own screen saver from your photo collection, go to the Photos screensaver. Then select the photos for the screen saver. The photos of your choice will be displayed on the screen as a screen saver.
- There is also an "Preview" option so that you can see what your screen saver will look like after the settings are complete.
- You will also see a Wait option which will allow you to set the minutes and keep the screen saver inactive before turning on.
- There is another option to resume, display the login screen. This is used to lock the smart device automatically after activating the screen saver.
- After completing each step, save it.
- Finally, click the Apply button and Ok.
The screen saver will then be activated on your device according to the settings you have made.
If you often change the screen saver settings, it is a good idea to create a shortcut on the desktop. Here's how to do it:
- First, right-click on the desktop and select New> Shortcut.
- There is location space in this wizard. Type "control desk.cpl ,, @ screensaver" there.
- Then click on the Next button and name the shortcut. You can now change the settings frequently to your preferences without any problems.